Tip Top Tv Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip Top Tv Show

Foreign Music Tv Program Hosted By Enass Kamel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFB Page
check latest downloads

CRAZY DREAM!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahmed Elbanna

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-24

CRAZY DREAM!! Empty
PostSubject: CRAZY DREAM!!   CRAZY DREAM!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:06 am

i have started a fb group devoted 4 a Crazy Dream...
the dream of having Celine Dion performing LIVE here in EGYPT!!!!

i know it sounds alittle bit crazy, but it's not impossible!

We've already launched a campaign 4 all admins of fb groups to jois us and unit all their members to support us and make the dream come true, and we've got incredible responses so far!

we'd d so grateful if the Enass agree to support this dream and stand with us to achieve it

We r all huge fans of Enass and her amazing show, and we r sure she won't let her fans down..

this is the link of the group and it's called (C 4Celine!)

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33951441393
Back to top Go down
TipTopian
Admin
TipTopian

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-08-09

CRAZY DREAM!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY DREAM!!   CRAZY DREAM!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:29 am

i think Enass will agree to support u but i think on the personal level . she can't do anything more .. she can't contact Celine Very Happy
anyway i will Try to contact any of Her team work online !! or to Get Her assistant's Cell phone n if i reached it i think it will be Gr8 to call her by urself n tell her ur Dream (( btw um not kidding cuz it is not impossible but JUST i will TRY ))
Back to top Go down
http://tiptopians.webs.com
Ahmed Elbanna

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-24

CRAZY DREAM!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY DREAM!!   CRAZY DREAM!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:15 pm

thnx alot 4 ur concerning, but contacting Celine is the least of our worries ryt now!

we can contact Celine personally through her youtube channel, and through her official fans' forum, and we r also planning 4 messaging (Opera show) program to help us contacting Celine..

but b4 we do that we need to reach the required number of members so they can b sure we r serious!
and we r hoping that Enass can help us spreading the idea ON AIR to get the needed national support 4 this dream..

wats ur opinion?
Back to top Go down
TipTopian
Admin
TipTopian

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-08-09

CRAZY DREAM!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY DREAM!!   CRAZY DREAM!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:06 am

hummmmmm i will Tell Enass , i think she will do her best to help us if she can
Back to top Go down
http://tiptopians.webs.com
Sponsored content

CRAZY DREAM!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY DREAM!!   CRAZY DREAM!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRAZY DREAM!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip Top Tv Show :: Tip Top Episodes :: . Ideas for Tip Top !!-
Jump to: